In keeping with our desire to be a resource for the Church, BBC makes rooms and facilities available to Churches, mission organisations and other groups or individuals connected to the college or its mission. Normally outside groups and bodies should arrange their own insurance cover.
Belfast Bible College offers a number of rooms that can accommodate a wide variety of uses from presentations or boardroom meetings, to exams and many more. We have excellent flexibility with many room layouts available including theatre style for a formal event, to cabaret for a more informal meeting. We are also flexible regarding timings for room hire accepting bookings for a half or full day, - whatever you require.
As a busy teaching college the availability during term time (September – May) is limited Monday – Thursday during teaching times. Usually there is good availability evenings, Friday’s and weekends. June to mid-September there is full availability (including the student accommodation) therefore suitable also for residential courses and meetings.
We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality service.
- Purpose-built venue in convenient yet tranquil location.
- Range of meeting rooms to accommodate from 2 - 250 delegates.
- All rooms ground floor and wheelchair accessible.
- All rooms have loop system installed for users of hearing aids.
- Range of audio visual equipment installed.
- Teaching aids such as whiteboards, flipcharts etc. available.
- On-site Warden available.
- Excellent transport links (train and bus).
- Free parking (120 cars).
For a list and plan of facilities and resources available click HERE.
To book and for further information on cost and availability please contact:
+44 028 9030 1551